Qatar is proud to host the 24th ITMA World Congress in Doha from 16th to 18th of November 2015 under the guidance of His Excellency Sheikh Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al Thani, the Prime Minister and Minister of Interior of the State of Qatar.
The Congress extends a warm invite to national and international delegates from a multidisciplinary network of professionals, scientists and students from the traffic medicine and road safety sectors.
Please visit our website for further information: www.itma-congress-2015.com
Dear ITMA members and all traffic medicine professionals around the world,
We are glad to make a preliminary announcement here to inform you that our 24th ITMA world congress will be held in Doha, Qatar in 16-18th of November 2015. Please save your date for this impressive trip to Qatar. More info and dates for abstract submission will come shortly! Please come back to our website soon.
The 25th Congress was also dertermined to be held in Beijing, China in fall 2016. More news about the Beijing Congress will be distributed next year.
Looking forward to seeing you in Doha in November 2015!
ITMA Board of Directors
Last Sunday, November 16th, on occasion of the World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims, Pope Francis expressed, during the Angelus, his prayer for all the people who lost their lives and encouraged the constant effort in traffic accidents’ prevention and a careful and law-abiding behavior among car drivers.
- Save The Date: ICTTP2016, The Sixth International Conference on Traffic & Transport Psychology
- Leonard Evans: U.S. traffic safety misleads public
- Minutes of the Board and Members meeting, May 21, 2013, Hamburg, Germany
- Three of Pope Francis’ relatives die in car crash in Argentina
- Mortality from Road Crashes in 193 Countries: A Comparison with Other Leading Causes of Death